Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm in LOVE. With a BANNER.

Yes,  a banner. MINE! IN AN ALL CAPS KIND OF LOVE, love.


Look at how nice it is! I'm all cute and skinny in it (ha!) but also look at my Stella! She's beautiful and also pretty!

I have become a crazy dog lady, by the way. If I didn't know before, it's totally been proven when I can't decide if I'm more excited about a skinny picture of myself or a cute picture of my dog.

So here's the best part. Not only is this thing TEH AWESOME but it comes from my favoritest food blogger, the one who does the funniest possible recaps and/or parodies of the world of food. So a big thank you to Kathy, aka theminx, and I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite works of hers:

The Guy Fieri parody Dipshits, Douchebags, and Dorks 
The Top Chef Bastards Series
Most recently, the Top Chef All-Stars Episode Nine Recap (aka 'Hambooger')


Also, this picture:


She also shares recipes and what I'll call "food moments" and reviews local restaurants on her website Minxeats. So thanks again Minxy! I guess I'll have to blog more now...

1 comment:

  1. Love the new cute banner. Stella is awesome in it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. As I have said on other parts of my blog, to me, anonymous comments DO NOT COUNT. I will not read or accept posts with overwhelming negativity, violence, sexism, or racism. Nor am I going to be baited. This is my life and I do not have time for that kind of energy. Furthermore, I decide what I believe. And I will make that decision based on things like facts and going to the source.

Disqus

Who knows