Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello, It's Me...

And I'm still living!

In the tradition of bad bloggers, I have gone a horribly long time without blogging. I'm still out here and Tweeting and Facebooking like crazy so if you follow those you will not suffer from lack of BaltimoreGal. I also liberally share my Google Reader Feed so there's that.

What else- I've been elected to the Board of B-More Dog (yay) and am participating in this fundraiser (Baltimore location, benefiting BARCS) which I would LOVE you to help with if you have not.

I'll be back soon I promise. I just need some refreshments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. As I have said on other parts of my blog, to me, anonymous comments DO NOT COUNT. I'm not going to read or accept posts with overwhelming negativity, violence, sexism, or racism. Nor am I going to be baited. This is my life and I don't have time for that kind of energy. Furthermore, I decide what I believe. And I will make that decision based on things like facts and going to the source.

Disqus

Who knows