Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Help the Hamilton Crop Circle

So they don't need much, but they are doing SO MUCH:


The Hamilton Crop Circle's mission is to provide fresh organic produce to local businesses, and integrate young people into the sustainable practices related to growing organic produce to promote a peaceful lifestyle.


They've done an amazing job with very little- mostly volunteer sweat and giving of themselves- but with a little bit of help from a few more people they could make a huge difference in this city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. As I have said on other parts of my blog, to me, anonymous comments DO NOT COUNT. I will not read or accept posts with overwhelming negativity, violence, sexism, or racism. Nor am I going to be baited. This is my life and I do not have time for that kind of energy. Furthermore, I decide what I believe. And I will make that decision based on things like facts and going to the source.

Disqus

Who knows