Thursday, October 6, 2011

Patterson is Pretty Perfect

Is he supposed to be your dog? 
In order to be a Pit Bull Ambassador Patterson has been professionally evaluated, he is in obedience classes, he attends events, participates in playgroups, and can stay with a volunteer overnight.
Patterson is amazing! 
He needs a home NOW!


BARCS- Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter

301 Stockholm Street
BaltimoreMaryland 21230
410 - 396 - 4695

Shelter Hours:
Monday - Friday: 2pm to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11am to 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. As I have said on other parts of my blog, to me, anonymous comments DO NOT COUNT. I will not read or accept posts with overwhelming negativity, violence, sexism, or racism. Nor am I going to be baited. This is my life and I do not have time for that kind of energy. Furthermore, I decide what I believe. And I will make that decision based on things like facts and going to the source.

Disqus

Who knows